Help translate SpaceWeatherLive into your language

Go to solution Solved by Vancanneyt Sander,

• 4 weeks later...
Op 9/11/2018 om 07:04, Artem Nagornyi zei:

I would like to help you with Ukrainian translation.

We'll send you a pm for that with more info!

Op 11/11/2018 om 01:33, Jonas Si zei:

Hey, 

i would live to help translate this page into german! Is there still any help needed? 

We can sure use some help with updating the German translation, it's currently at 65% completed. We'll PM you the info.

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2012 at 10:59 PM, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Wir suchen Menschen aus Deutschland föhr die deutsche Version der Website zu testen. Kontaktieren Sie uns.

Dear Sirs

We can help with the translation of your site into Portuguese, and we believe it will add value to your project, because Portuguese is the sixth most spoken language in the world.
Countries that have Portuguese as their official language:
Portugal, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, Sao Tome and Principe, Timor-Leste, Equatorial Guinea and Macao.
If you are interested, please indicate how we can help by email.

Best regards,
Nuno Jesus
Kevin Aly

Op 19/3/2019 om 10:53, Nuno Jesus zei:
 Dear Sirs

We can help with the translation of your site into Portuguese, and we believe it will add value to your project, because Portuguese is the sixth most spoken language in the world.
Countries that have Portuguese as their official language:
Portugal, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, Sao Tome and Principe, Timor-Leste, Equatorial Guinea and Macao.
If you are interested, please indicate how we can help by email.

Best regards,
Nuno Jesus
Kevin Aly

sorry it took us a while to answer, we've send you a private message in regards of the translation.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 uren geleden, Katalina Saldias zei:

Hi! 

I download the app version of spaceweatherlive and there are parts that arent translated into Spanish. 

I was wondering if i could help you with the Spanish translation! 

Our current active Spanish translator hasn't made the translation up to date yet, but you can always assist in completing it. If you're up for it, let me know and I'll give you all what you need to know to get started.

12 uren geleden, 景山 植光 zei:

I wonder if it is possible to support your translation work into Japanese. However, how much is the workload ?

Currently the right-to-left languages are unsupported, we would have to change/update many items to support those languages. We will add it to our development plans for a future implementation. Once we have the right-to-left support in place, those languages can be added. 

• 2 months later...
  • Solution

Hello all,

We are introducing a new way of translating SpaceWeatherLive which is much easier and lets you work with multiple persons on one translation. It also gives you direct feedback, spell check, translation suggestions and much more. If you like to see SpaceWeatherLive in your language, sign up now on https://translate.spaceweatherlive.com !

• 3 years later...
1 minuut geleden, tniickck zei:

i can correct some grammatical mistake in Russian translation. i've seen quite a lot 

oh there is another way im sorry

Corrections can be done on our translation platform https://translate.spaceweatherlive.com (you can apply for your language, then we’ll approve the request and from then on you can do edits directly on SWL or on the translation platform)

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
3 minuten geleden, MeteoLatvia zei:

Hello! :)

I would like to contribute to translating the page into Latvian. I filled out the request but haven't gotten any response for a year now, so I guess I maybe done something incorrectly. :)  

Did you add a message with your request? Blank requests aren’t replied to as we need a bit of motivation added so we know if it’s a legitimate request (no bots or spammers) with knowledge of English and are able to translate (as it’s not that easy with scientific terms used).

send me a personal message with your username so I can approve.