Help translate SpaceWeatherLive into your language

Go to solution Solved by Vancanneyt Sander,

• 11 months later...
7 uren geleden, Revi Dianawati zei:

Hi, can I help translate for Indonesians?

New translations are always welcome. The main translation is done through the app Poedit, after installing it's possible to translate our websites language files in an easier way. If you're up for int we can send u an empty translation file to translate into Indonesian. Keep in mind that the translation work is pretty huge and not always that easy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Op 20/12/2017 om 18:58, Alexander zei:

Hello!
I want to offer you a translation into Russian.
I am an radioamateur and find your site very convenient and useful for researching the passage.

Best Regards
73! Alexander R2FBT

Hi Alexander, welcome to the forums and thanks for showing interest into translating into Russian. We've send you a message on the forum to get you started!

• 4 weeks later...

We are currently in the works of refactoring how the translations are done, because of that we can't send you a translation pack at the moment. We hope to finish this refactoring soon after some testing and get the word out. When finished, we'll post a message on the forum and news with updates on this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18.12.2011 at 3:09 AM, Vancanneyt Sander said:

This website is constructed to be translated into more than one language. As of this moment we have seven available languages:

• Dutch
  • French (partially the help section)
  • German (except the help section)
  • English
  • Spanish (except the help section)
  • Swedish (partially the help section)
  • Polish (except the help section)

You can help us translate the website so it may come available into more regions and countries. Please contact us if you're willing to help!

Language files are in po format and can be easily translated through poedit (available for Windows, Linux and MacOS X)

Translators will have access to a private translation forum to keep up to date with the latest changes.

A list of all our translators can be found on this page. Thank you!

Hi! Can I help with translation to estonian language

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Op 8-3-2018 om 04:25, Neo Jiang zei:

Hi ,I wish I can help with Chinese.😄😄

7 minuten geleden, lingduxingxi zei:

May I help you for Chinese language?

Hello Neo Jiang and lingduxingxi,

Thank you so much for your offers. We have to test if we can provide a Chinese translation as the characters in your language require some changes to the website from a technical standpoint. We will get back to you when we can provide a definitive answer.

On Sun Mar 11 2018 at 8:00 PM, Marcel de Bont said:

Hello Neo Jiang and lingduxingxi,

Thank you so much for your offers. We have to test if we can provide a Chinese translation as the characters in your language require some changes to the website from a technical standpoint. We will get back to you when we can provide a definitive answer.

Thanks,expect the good news from you

• 6 months later...

Good evening (at least from  my timezone) :)

I've noticed that the Italian language is in beta phase, do you need any help in completing/checking the translation?

I am a native speaker both in English and Italian, currently living in Scotland after 20+ years in Italy.

Congratulations for the great work with this fantastic website!!

• Thanks 1