Beginners guide to cosmic radiation

Tore Christiansen

Very interesting text at the bottom of the page. I loved it.

The bottom line is for the people to regain their original, moral principles, which have intentionally been watered out over the past generations by our press, TV, and other media owned by the Illuminati/Bilderberger Group, corrupting our morals by making misbehavior acceptable to our society. Only in this way shall we conquer this oncoming wave of evil.

All I can say is that I am not a beginner understanding this science. I hope all try to dive into understanding the technology and things science of things that surround Our Lives. Understanding how the dynamics of our planet and surroundings work, is more important then ever. I have been lucky enough to have great teachers and professors to guide my way to understanding.

Thank you Robert Todaro.

The sun has been in a deep solar minimum for the last decade, in 2012 it woke up a bit. Your not seeing solar flares because of solar minimum. But hang on the sun is getting close to solar cycle 25.

Op 2/4/2020 om 19:36, Maxime Fiset zei:

Very interesting text at the bottom of the page. I loved it.

So true let's fix it education has been squashed.

Edited by Rob Todaro
Miss spelling