A possible link between the displacement of the magnetic pole and the large solar minimum?

Aeon

I propose the latter article which aims to connect the periodic excursions of the Earth's magnetic north pole with the deep minimums of solar activity.
We also want to underline how the periodic stages of low solar activity seem more favorable to a "Carrington effect".

As said in a previous thread, I hope the translation is understandable.

https://urbancoldspots.blogspot.com/p/le-aurore-boreali-sono-uno-dei-fenomeni.html

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aeon said:

I would prefer more reasoned answers rather than philosophy and the like.

Unfortunately you will need to go into the molecular biology of the magnetic field and the human being. Carrington Event happened before or after the introduction of technology? We are all connected to the sun and earth. This is fact not philosophy, right? Magnetic fields have been compromised for many years and the new Tesla tech is going to cause major illness as the magnetic field is our health. 

These are all topics beyond this.
"New Age" style theories of the "we are all connected" series or "5G danger" or not-interest me.

What is described above is how the weakening of the Earth's magnetic field and the displacement of the Earth's magnetic pole occur during the secular decrease of solar activity and how events similar to that of Carrington occur in these periods due to the greater instability of the solar activity.
I prefer to hear opinions from people who are interested in solar activity or the real changes in the magnetic field.
Thanks.