Did the historic solar minimum cause the pandemic?

Aeon

Sorry Ron, it isn't worth starting a new thread.

The common cold is a corona virus (exosome, there are no harmful "viruses"). If you had a cold you have the antibody. Subtract the fraudulent accounting and very likely you end up with the expected common cold kill count. For peeps outside the upgraded zones, all EMR is harmful. Flu, colds every year. In your house without any broadcasting accessories you still get EMR from 3G and 4G aerials and boxes, cabling, TV, etc. and your microwave cooker, smart meters and next-door's modem router. (Keep your phone away from your head, your particulars and new and unborn babies.)

Study Shows Direct Correlation between 5G Networks and “Coronavirus” Outbreaks
http://radiationdangers.com/5g/study-shows-direct-correlation-between-5g-networks-and-coronavirus-outbreaks-2/#comment-1441

So many?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/tens-thousands-coronavirus-tests-have-double-counted-officials/

Satellites? Guessing there are over 60k already. The controllers can put 5G anywhere they want.

I don't wish to intrude further except to say if you can't connect the dots, seek help. Are you American? Your governments (UN sub-contractors, USAs Inc.) are corporations. If that's a shock, go read some Anna von Reitz. Brits refuse to get their heads out of the sand. CV19 is a psy-op. It's about vaccines, RFID chipping, getting you isolated, killing small businesses, going cashless, robbing trillions and the American communist coup attempt. Probably a nuke warif they can get one going.
It's  fascinating to follow, if you get the time. MsM news is a waste of time. https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news-archive isn't.

I won't be back unless my back-burner interest in space gets elevated, in which case I'd be here on topic. Thanks for the exchange. And thanks Ron.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jayrald said:

Can just some tell when Solar Minimum ending. I am sure Covid will fade away with it. 

Solar Minimum, as in the absolute minimum of solar activity for SC24/25 transition, has already passed. We're guessing Dec. of 2019 was the most exact period of time that it occurred. It's now 7 months later, and solar activity has begun ramping up ever so slightly, and it will continue to build very slightly for the next few years.

The amount of solar activity we will see in the next 6-12 months won't be extraordinary. The virus will surely die down regardless of solar activity. This will hopefully convince believers of the correlation between these two things that there is, in fact, no link between solar minimum and the pandemic. 

6 hours ago, Jayrald said:

Qualcuno può dire quando termina il minimo solare. Sono sicuro che Covid svanirà con esso. 

The minimum extended perhaps between 2020 and mid 2021.
For Nadir it will be known only when the solar activity of cycle 25 will be above the 24/25 transition levels.
The COVID19 virus will not fade away, it will become part of everyday life as H1N1 but will weaken.

Increase in cosmic rays detected in Mexico 2009 was linked to the H1N1 outbreak. The increasing cosmic rays are hitting the earth at random places which explains why coronavirus has seemingly spread to all quarters of the globe. Even North Korea which sees little if no international travel.

• Like 1

@Phil  There is a study explaining that this virus was already dormant before the pandemic, probably harmless.
The increase in space radiation probably induced a mutation that triggered this wave of pneumonia.
It could also explain why the virus has undergone different mutations from one country to another.

• 1 month later...

There is a study that 90% of the people on this forum do not know how to read real studies.

I did this study myself, and I can proof that it's true, just look at all the comments here. I am a professional study analyzer and seriously I know my stuff.

To give some answers:

The virus/our cells/dna changes due to cosmic radiation

Well, cells change all the time, dna changes when its copying. If you'd payed attention in high school biology, you know that cells duplicate in order for us to become a full grown human being. DNA is copied in that process, and guess what, there are three billion letters in the Human Genome. Written out, the Human Genome would stretch 5,592 miles, (9,000 km). It would take a typist working eight hours a day half a century to type. It would fill one million pages; 5,000 books stacked 200 feet high; or two hundred telephone directories.

If you'd copied a book, or even a computer would copy that data, most likely some errors will be made, making it not a correct copy of the original. This is how these things change. Always have been, and always will. Lookup some research about evolution. The fact that thing changes is why you aren't some primitive life form (although, I been having my doubts here) on the bottom of the ocean.

"Yes but radiation/x-rays...": yeah X-rays/CT scans have a much bigger energy level than your WiFi, 4/5G and whatever. To give you an idea: X-rays are a hurricane blowing at a sailboat. WiFi, and others, including cosmic radiation at ground level, are you trying to blow the sailboat forward yourself.

Increase/Decrease in cosmic activity was linked with event X

Hey, check out https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations . There is a term for it: Correlation is not causation.

Some examples:

• The more Americans eat chicken, the more crude oil is imported (89.99% correlation)
  • Less divorces in Maine cause a reduction of per capita use of margarine (99.26% correlation)

Yes you really sound that dumb.

One study shows ..

Well yeah, one, or maybe t2 or 3. Without verifying the sources, counter studies, consensus among people who know what they are talking about (not your uncle Barney who knows because of someone at the bar told him so), those studies are as much as the latest release of JK Rowling's book. A nice read (depending on who you ask), but classified in the fiction section of the library. I'd love to go abra-ca-dabra myself, but I didn't get my Hogwarts letter, and neither did you.

And to the Covid-19 people here:
Wear your mask when asked to, wash your hands, do not go out when you're sick, keep distance. It's how you can prevent transmittable deceases. Trying to blame it to stuff you don't know anything about will not help at all.

@Vancanneyt SanderPlease stop these bullshit threads, or close down the forum. This place became a trash pool of illiterate (most likely USA) conspiracy theorists.

Edited by Ward Louckx
Add covid-19 remark, they might not have gotten the message yet
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Ward Louckx said:

Please stop these bullshit threads, or close down the forum. This place became a trash pool of illiterate (most likely USA) conspiracy theorists.

This isn't even the primary section of the forum. It's in "Other" for good reason. These kinds of discussions present an opportunity to fight ignorance - not with vulgarity and hostility, but with compassion, by teaching and leading folks to a greater understanding of things, should they be willing to be open-minded.

On that note, that so-called illiterate users of this website are "most likely [from] USA" as the target of your insult is rather discriminatory, don't you think? As someone who is actively opposed to the premise of this thread, I've never stepped so far out of line as to demand closure of the discussion nor cast an offensive blanket statement over its contributors like this.

While you started off seemingly helpful in nature, you immediately destroyed your credibility with this remark. I encourage you to remain vigilant to the cause of discussing matters on the side of reality instead of on the side of baseless conjecture as educationally-oriented comments bring much more "value" to this website.

If all discussions or comments that were, to any degree, incorrect or misguided then warranted an immediate closure of discussions or ultimately the forum itself, there would be no purpose to anyone communicating, ever.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Christopher S. said:

This isn't even the primary section of the forum. It's in "Other" for good reason. These kinds of discussions present an opportunity to fight ignorance - not with vulgarity and hostility, but with compassion, by teaching and leading folks to a greater understanding of things, should they be willing to be open-minded.

On that note, that so-called illiterate users of this website are "most likely [from] USA" as the target of your insult is rather discriminatory, don't you think? As someone who is actively opposed to the premise of this thread, I've never stepped so far out of line as to demand closure of the discussion nor cast an offensive blanket statement over its contributors like this.

While you started off seemingly helpful in nature, you immediately destroyed your credibility with this remark. I encourage you to remain vigilant to the cause of discussing matters on the side of reality instead of on the side of baseless conjecture as educationally-oriented comments bring much more "value" to this website.

If all discussions or comments that were, to any degree, incorrect or misguided then warranted an immediate closure of discussions or ultimately the forum itself, there would be no purpose to anyone communicating, ever.

I agree, but I think Ward is unto something. Old threads such as this one should be closed, but not deleted. Before closing, an admin should post a last reply containing the following : what we do know, what we do not know, and whatever hypothesis falls in between. Then, any subsequent thread on the topic should be closed and redirected towards the original.

It would still fill its function of fighting pseudoscience in an educative, non-judgemental way, while preventing such threads from becoming too common or too "viral" (so they hog all the space in the activities and generate more scientifically-illiterate traffic here via google).

I sure have a very low tolerance for pseudo science. This guy with his 5g crap really hit my spot. I mean, I've worked the field of fake news, conspiracy theories and their consequences for years before quitting because it just became too hard on me. A while ago, this forum was like a haven to me : I felt home because serious conversations could be had. Not so much anymore.

Now, trust me, from my experience, the more we allow these threads, the less active the serious members will become, and the more numerous the wierd ones will be. That has happened in EVERY group I've observed that didn't take precautions to fight pseudoscience and conspiracy theories.

Just my two cents, obviously, but I am in favor of a stricter framing of such threads. Education only works when educators stay around to provide.

This isn't a science publication, though. This is just a place where anyone is free to share their thoughts and ideas. It really doesn't make any meaningful difference if people are objectively wrong or right - it just is what it is.

I think we have similar reactions to absurd hypotheses and statements, no doubts about that. However, if your reaction is to punish or restrict discourse surrounding that, you are preventing others from taking an educational approach. It does nobody any good to take away the ability to simply share their perspective - you just have to learn to deal with the cognitive dissonance that it may cause you, because I don't believe the guys running this website would agree with your restrictive policy.

In short, just because people are saying things you don't agree with doesn't mean you should silence them. You have many opportunities to persuade these people to see things more clearly - to teach them the facts or set them down the path to be practically educated on the matter at hand. Take advantage of that, instead of leaning on a particularly fascist and intolerant call to action. Think before you act out of feelings these people cause you.

• Dislike 1

Let this fall be an opportunity to study correlations between many factors. (Pathogens, Sun rays, pollution, etc)

Lets open our eyes without letting pride blind us to the evidences that nature are putting it front of us.

As a bonus :

[Until someone correct me], i will think that humanity goal through its life is to find its «sisters humanity» among the stars while finding its origin point.

As our nations fight among each others for «trivial matters», the encounter with our remote brothers and sisters should be very interesting and a little tricky. 

Wish you all well !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VoltarDark said:

Let this fall be an opportunity to study correlations between many factors. (Pathogens, Sun rays, pollution, etc)

We have data available to study dating back several years. I see quite often that people will say "watch and wait" when that is actually unnecessary. Now is the time to do, not wait. I agree with your perspective on what our goal should be, although solving the aforementioned triviality of national conflict should come first.

15 hours ago, Christopher S. said:

This isn't a science publication, though. This is just a place where anyone is free to share their thoughts and ideas. It really doesn't make any meaningful difference if people are objectively wrong or right - it just is what it is.

I think we have similar reactions to absurd hypotheses and statements, no doubts about that. However, if your reaction is to punish or restrict discourse surrounding that, you are preventing others from taking an educational approach. It does nobody any good to take away the ability to simply share their perspective - you just have to learn to deal with the cognitive dissonance that it may cause you, because I don't believe the guys running this website would agree with your restrictive policy.

In short, just because people are saying things you don't agree with doesn't mean you should silence them. You have many opportunities to persuade these people to see things more clearly - to teach them the facts or set them down the path to be practically educated on the matter at hand. Take advantage of that, instead of leaning on a particularly fascist and intolerant call to action. Think before you act out of feelings these people cause you.

I'm sorry, I really liked your reply until you compared that to fascism. I feel slightly offended, and therefore I will disengage from this conversation.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Maxime Fiset said:

I'm sorry, I really liked your reply until you compared that to fascism. I feel slightly offended, and therefore I will disengage from this conversation.

Alright. At least you'll stop pushing to have this place become Reddit as a result. It's great that anyone from anywhere can say almost anything(while remaining respectful) on this part of the SWL website. To take that away would be bogus, for only the reason that it causes cognitive dissonance in a select few users.

• Dislike 1