Collapse of Earth Magnetic field to allow SUN to roast the Earth?

William Bester P12

Feel like SUN is roasting us?  Is it true that the Earths magnetic field is slowly collapsing and there could be a reversal sooner than expected where for decades we could end up with several north and south magnetic poles---devastating the Earth?  If it were true would scientists hide it to delay societal collapse as panic took hold if the truth got out? Many areas would be unprotected killing billions.  There is an area of the South Atlantic where compasses are useless - South Atlantic Anomaly. So Hu knows....

13 hours ago, William Bester P12 said:

Feel like SUN is roasting us?  Is it true that the Earths magnetic field is slowly collapsing and there could be a reversal sooner than expected where for decades we could end up with several north and south magnetic poles---devastating the Earth?  If it were true would scientists hide it to delay societal collapse as panic took hold if the truth got out? Many areas would be unprotected killing billions.  There is an area of the South Atlantic where compasses are useless - South Atlantic Anomaly. So Hu knows....

No, it doesn't feel like our Sun is roasting us. Yes, the poles will reverse at some point, but this is a process that only occurs once every hundred-thousand years or so. This has been discovered by drilling ice cores from the Antarctic, and looking at ferrous particles to determine the historical direction of the magnetic fields. There are avian species that have survived longer than one reversal of the magnetic field, so clearly it isn't as devastating of an event as it might sound.

Let's purely pretend that the scientific community knows something that is not public, in regards to this topic. Not only would it be impossible to predict precisely when the next pole reversal is to take place, but it would be safe to say that people in society and their governments have more than a lifetime to develop UV and EUV shielded structures and technology to combat the rays of the sun that would otherwise be diminished or reflected entirely by the Earth's geomagnetic field. This is assuming that the geomagnetic field does not regenerate itself in a timely fashion, which is pure fiction. It is not as though the molten iron-based core of our planet will disappear - a core which is the primary mechanism for geomagnetic dynamo.

The SAA(South Atlantic Anomaly) you are referring to is a rather natural phenomenon that will continue to persist after the reversal of the polar field. It does not have an effect on life directly. Compasses have been obsolete since the invention of GPS locators, so finding our way around the planet will not be hindered whatsoever unless you rely entire on the obsolete technology.

The most imperative issue regarding "roasting" would be the trend in climate change towards warming, which is causing ice to break off of polar glaciers and sea levels to rise at an unprecedented rate. In the next hundred years, entire cities may be lost to this rise of sea level, and countless more lives beyond that will suffer from inland flooding. This is a much more pressing matter to consider over the reversal of poles.

In short, the reversal of the polar field will not cause a "collapse" of the geomagnetic field for any substantial period of time. That is to say, life on Earth would hardly notice it as it happens.

There is just a problem in this moment...but until Betelgeuse is on all is ok. If it will evolve in Hypernovae or Supernova we do not have enough helio-magnetic field to reflect cosmic rays from that area. If Betelgeuse explodes in this period umanity will change. 

In this case will be Betelgeuse to "roast us" because its just near by the corner at 7 centuries of light distance. We do not know if we will be roasted. .. is much more probably that we will be invaded from water in this case because ice will dissolve in few days because magnetic Fields At poles is lower and this is the reason because Antartis is about at 20`C.

For Sure Dna is stimulated by cosmic radiation.  

Edited by Michele

1 hour ago, Michele said:

There is just a problem in this moment...but until Betelgeuse is on all is ok. If it will evolve in Hypernovae or Supernova we do not have enough helio-magnetic field to reflect cosmic rays from that area. If Betelgeuse explodes in this period umanity will change. 

In this case will be Betelgeuse to "roast us" because its just near by the corner at 7 centuries of light distance. We do not know if we will be roasted. .. is much more probably that we will be invaded from water in this case because ice will dissolve in few days because magnetic Fields At poles is lower and this is the reason because Antartis is about at 20`C.

For Sure Dna is stimulated by cosmic radiation.  

I would be interested to study the information you are using as a basis for your hypothesis, here. Particularly, this part:

but until Betelgeuse is on all is ok. If it will evolve in Hypernovae or Supernova we do not have enough helio-magnetic field to reflect cosmic rays from that area.

It is important to note the distance, rotational inclination, and positional angle of Betelgeuse to our Solar System; from Wikipedia: "the rotational axis [has] an inclination of about 20° to the direction of Earth, and [has] a position angle from Celestial North of about 55°." This would put the supergiant star well above the rotational plane of our Solar System, and the rotational axis of the supergiant star determines the plane of a potential supernova does not intersect with the plane of our Solar System and heliosphere. It is also ~700 light years away from our Solar System, a distance which the resulting nebula and radiation cannot pose a hazard. If one observes the average radius of nebulae, they will able to determine the limits of charged, radioactive particle ejection following the collapse of a star or stars. These ejections move at less than 5% of the speed of light, meaning we would be able to calculate the time of arrival of a resulting shock from a supernova. If it takes light ~700 years to reach Earth from Betelgeuse, then imagine how long it would take radiation to reach us at 3% of that speed. If my amateur calculations are correct, it would take between roughly 9,000 to 13,000 of years to feel any manifestation of such an event.

Based on the estimated angle of rotation and distance, such a shock will not directly reach our Solar System, anyways; it may merely brush up against the heliosphere and the bulk of ejecta will travel away from us. Moreover, it would not influence the Celestial South, but instead, the Celestial North - In other words, Antarctica is not even in line-of-sight of this supergiant.

Finally, the scientific community - specifically astrophysicists - do not believe the star will explode any time soon. It will occur within the next 100,000 years or so. Pop culture and mainstream media sources are exaggerated for viewership of their content, and have no concrete basis for the prediction of imminent supernova; this is called "sensationalism" and in literature is known as "hyperbole," owing to the fact that the idea of said content is eye-catching and emotionally moving to those who are illiterate and ignorant of the actual science and substance of these circumstances.

Cosmic rays goes quite at light speed and they are generated in big quantità during Supernova explosion. I have talked only obout them and they're ejected everywhere from the Star. 

Scentific community was not getting Ready for this big light decreasing of Betelgeuse so cannot stimate when the Star will collapse.

I have not sayd that Antartis is influenced by Betelgeuse but in this moment it is taking a lot of cosmic rays and in South America exists a magnetic hole that has connection with the event. What I write is scientific and I Can prove. You just need to study the Subject and do not mix different things or the topic should be confused. Nebula of Supernova is different from cosmic radiatIon. Cosmic rays have a mass, they are Protons, and when a Star like Betelgeuse collapses it produces heavy cosmic rays. Usally they are deviated from heliosphere but in this moment it doesn’t have enough power to stop them. I am quite sure that Betelgeuse is going to evolve in Supernova because it decreased 36% of Bright in one year and this should not be Common but we have to wait after 22 february for further information because the Star will conclude the pulsing cycle and it should increase its light power. In case It will continue to lose Bright maybe it will collapse in this year because a Star like it cannot disappear in the sky without a big show.

I hope i have answered.  Thanks

Edited by Michele

55 minutes ago, Michele said:

Cosmic rays goes quite at light speed and they are generated in big quantità during Supernova explosion. I have talked only obout them and they're ejected everywhere from the Star. 

Scentific community was not getting Ready for this big light decreasing of Betelgeuse so cannot stimate when the Star will collapse.

I have not sayd that Antartis is influenced by Betelgeuse but in this moment it is taking a lot of cosmic rays and in South America exists a magnetic hole that has connection with the event. What I write is scientific and I Can prove. You just need to study the Subject and do not mix different things or the topic should be confused. Nebula of Supernova is different from cosmic radiatIon. Cosmic rays have a mass, they are Protons, and when a Star like Betelgeuse collapses it produces heavy cosmic rays. Usally they are deviated from heliosphere but in this moment it doesn’t have enough power to stop them. I am quite sure that Betelgeuse is going to evolve in Supernova because it decreased 36% of Bright in one year and this should not be Common but we have to wait after 22 february for further information because the Star will conclude the pulsing cycle and it should increase its light power. In case It will continue to lose Bright maybe it will collapse in this year because a Star like it cannot disappear in the sky without a big show.

I hope i have answered.  Thanks

You need to educate yourself about the difference between photons moving at light speed and protons that move at a very small percentage of light speed. All of your speculation is based purely on the idea that a darkening of this star, which in its lifetime is not rare since it fluctuates in brightness, indicates imminent collapse. If you review my comment earlier, you will understand that your fear of "humanity changing" is unfounded and illogical. 

You also ignored my request to state the basis for the claim here:

If it will evolve in Hypernovae or Supernova we do not have enough helio-magnetic field to reflect cosmic rays from that area.

Edited by Christopher S.

Sorry but you have to educate yourself about topic. What I say is scientific: Cosmic rays are 90% maden by protons and not by photons and they reach about the speed of light. I do not know what are you talking about. I  am a Scientific doctor, a teacher, and I know the Subject and I think that you know what is a Cosmic ray before to reply.

If you watch data now we are reaching a record in cosmic radiation reaching magnetosphere of hearth because Solar is under minimum and heliosphere has low power.

Cosmic radiation arriving now is normal background "noise" of Universe. When a Supernova is on a lot of new cosmic rays are ejected into Universe. 

Usually the Sun has enugh power to stop them but in this moment an eventual explosion of Betelgeuse for sure will penetrate deeply heliosphere. Perhaps the Star is really close to us.

I study Astronomy from a life, if you ask to a topic you have to know what is a cosmic ray and what is Astronomy.

Anycase I do not know if Betelgeuse will explode...Buy if it will, trust in me, everything will change. Maybe its Bright is going increasing...we have to wait.

Trust in me, what I have Discovered is really big but I will never put it on a topic on internet because there are people like you that are not able to reply but they do it anyway. What I am talking about now is just the top of the iceberg. But I do not care that you believe.

The world is going on scare for a virus and people do not see that basically Wuhan has just a big problem with pm2.5 which coplicates Viral disease.

Please, before saying to me that I have to study you have to whatch what is a cosmic ray. Please...

Edited by Michele
  • Like 1

I apologize for that, Michele. I tend to be critical of people who are using buzzwords that they might have heard from media sources, but in this case, you are absolutely right. An uneducated person might say "cosmic rays" just because it sounds mystical and dangerous, but you are describing the phenomenon accurately.

I will still maintain that the cosmic rays, and other slower ejecta from a potential supernova ~700 light years away is not necessarily of great danger to life here on Earth. It would necessitate a coincidence with two rare factors: A weak heliospheric current, and a great diminishing of Earth's geomagnetic field. As previously stated, the reversal of the poles does not mean the geomagnetic field will disappear, as it is indefinitely generated by the core of the planet. As for the heliospheric current during a weak solar cycle, coronal holes are the primary generator of solar wind which aids in deflection/interception of cosmic rays.

Both a large gap in the solar wind current, and a substantial weakening of the geomagnetic field would have to be simultaneously occurring at the arrival of the cosmic rays for life on Earth to be affected substantially. I shouldn't have to tell you that this is extremely unlikely to be the case. I also shouldn't have to tell you that the likelihood of Betelgeuse collapsing within our lifetimes is also extremely unlikely.

Extinction events in the past that are believed to be due to cosmic rays involved supernovae in much closer proximity than Betelgeuse. While the star is very large in size, it is not actually a supermassive star - it is only 11 Solar masses, in fact. The potential risk of its eventual collapse causing devastation is diminished by this fact.

Another fact to consider: cosmic rays account for less than half of the average radiation exposure experienced by people on Earth. The proportion increases with altitude, especially for pilots and people who travel by airplane very often.(Note that this data comes from studies pre-dating the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster, meaning that radiation exposure from cosmic rays accounts for even less of our total exposure.)

• Thanks 1

All right, sorry if I was a little bit hard with my words but in this period its seems to be difficult to be listened by people when you are saying something True But that sounds different from the normal way to think.

I am studying a lot the topic and I found interesting connection with an event in the past occorre on 10.500 b.C. interesting a big Supernova explosion.

Altough I have never talked about a catastroph But only about a Human changing that should also be positive . I am a Plant genetist and I know deeply how Cosmic Rays reach with Dna. Perhaps at the moment cosmic rays are not directly landing on our planet But they "explode" and come to ground as several Muons.  Just one cosmic ray each century is directly falling down on 1 Km^2. I have a my own video of an event with lightnin without thounder make during Jupiter heliocongiunction with hearth last June. In that case I think that radiation from center of the Galaxy was deviated by a moon of Jupiter and was coming on our planet. The heliocongiunction was perfectly in direction of SGR*A, our center Galaxy.

I think I have some discovering that also NASA maybe should not have or would not say...

I have a lot of study, graphics, explanation...Buy i am sure that if Betelgeuse collapse quantity of cosmic rays arriving on hearth will increase suddenly. I do not think they are dangerous for life Buy for sure they make changings to Dna. I think that that factor rH in Blood was selected by Cosmic rays action 40.000 years ago during a several deflection of our magnetic field. Cosmic rays are able to "cut" dna, perfectly what happened with rH factor genes...

For example what I think about the event of 10.500 b.C is that it generated the Universal diluve because antartis ice struggled suddenly.

Changing should be positive if Humanity is harmonic and in this case I think that only the real knowledge about happenings should prepare Humanity for a positive changing. 

Thanks for answering. Enjoy Universe 

Edited by Michele
  • Like 2

I've just played around with a type of space simulator called "Universe Sandbox" and both confirmed the calculation for the arrival of charged particles(9,000-13,000 years, depending on several factors) and, essentially, the supernova of Betelgeuse would mean, with absolute certainty, a premature end to life on Earth as we know it. We would be caught in the nebula within that time-frame and thus suffer bombardment of many types of particles at a staggering rate. While the cosmic rays will come immediately after the supernova, they are not quite as bad in comparison.

Premature in the sense that our Sun is not expected to die for another 5 billion years or so.

When we talk about our eventual extinction, should we fail to escape the Solar System with advanced technology that would allow us to somehow outrun the resulting nebula from Betelgeuse within the next ~100,000 years, our priorities should shift to ensuring our space programs receive adequate funding. Additionally, and probably most important of all, the educational systems around the world need to be updated, repaired, and streamlined to allow society to understand the importance and value of being well-educated and aware of the imperative duties which will ensure our survival in the long run.

As I stated before, the most pressing matter to discuss, educate, and act upon is the climate change trend towards warming. Should this trend occur for too long, many species of varying life forms will go extinct, coastal cities will be lost, and the climate will become more extreme, giving us more frequent and more powerful hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones, tornadoes/twisters, hailstorms, rain events which cause severe inland flooding(rivers, lakes), snow and freeze events, and an indefinitely rapid alteration of terrain across the planet below certain elevations. The idea of a runaway greenhouse effect and doom of the planet is not a matter which will happen any time soon, but all of the issues I just listed can happen and, most important of all, are indeed presently happening.

• Like 1

Christopher S.

You have been remarkably patient and restrained.  Michele has made numerous assertions of access to specialized scientific knowledge beyond the strength of being a plant biologist.  Yet there is little or no actual data provided behind the astrophysical hypotheses, and certainly no literature citations.  The rambling peregrinations of thought, in fact, lack any unifying internal cohesiveness. This is just to note that your kindness and willingness to exchange honestly is quite remarkable and most admirable.

--The Novitiate

558802623_TheNovitiate.thumb.png.012d75172d723cb6afeb6c8b4ee2e0aa.png

Edited by The Novitiate
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Hello Novitiate,

I see that you like to start hard. I am not only a Plant genetist...I have studied in my life a lot of Subjects. I want to answer you because your Low astronomic knowledge does not permit to you to understand what its written in my message. Please, before to reply you have to study better and you will understand that everithing its written in my message is provable. I am not doing a pubblicatIon and I have no time to put bibliogrqphy here. I think that people who has knowledge undesrtand, others like you write your kind of messages. What do you want sorry? What problem do you have with my words? If you are not agree with my scientific view please reply at that one if you knowledge is enough or please, do not put me in a position in wich I have to write you this kind of response. Now I would like to see if you will be able to destroying my "peregrination".

For example do you know how is complicated Dna? Do you know that he takes a form similar to the spyral that Sun design during iys Running in the Universe? Do you know anything about the Golden section? A nice biologist has to be first af all a Good astronomy...

When you have studied DNA all other subjects are easy because it is a Universal language where you can Read,  in its shadows, the Beauty of Universe.

Perhaps I have never talked about human estinction but I Said about human changings but last glaciation, 120 00 years ago, ended with a Supernova and if you make a research on internet you will find. Nobody will say to you this, you have to interpolazione data, if you are able, but at that time exploded the bigger Supernova of Human recent time.

Have a nice day :)

Edited by Michele

Michele, he does make a fair point: You have not provided any evidence for claims, and lots of what you are saying outside of your field of expertise can only be surmised as idle speculation without scientific basis. Many people in the scientific community long for a discussion and exchange of ideas rooted in mathematical facts, and are not offending to the accepted and working theories of astrophysics or physics in general.

It is difficult to have a fair conversation with you without giving you the benefit of doubt and then inheriting your burden of proof to move the conversation forward. To find it offensive that a person does not believe you isn't a fault of that person, it is a fault of your scientific argument in lacking any educational value. You cannot simply claim that you know something everyone else doesn't, and expect everyone to understand the meaning of your claims. I have indeed been patient and through my own virtues have allowed our narrative to continue without many bumps in the road. I've explained how things work in relation to the subject matter, using knowledge that as been in the public domain for several years.

These are things any average person can research online using accredited, competent sources(particularly from scholarly articles, many of which are already cited throughout the scientific rabbit holes on wikipedia), but you must assume that any person reading your claims has not yet made the effort to research and understand the basis for what you're trying to tell them. It is not necessarily that people disagree with your views, instead, it is that your views seem to come without precedent or cohesive language to convey them.

For instance, you make the claim that all is required of a person to comprehend and solve matters in the universe is to study genetics; I wholeheartedly disagree. The kinds of advanced calculus and theorems which allow humanity to create instruments that measure many aspects of outer space, travel in spacefaring vehicles, and moreover develop those vehicles to be safely delivered to and travel within the "vacuum" of radioactive space and then back to Earth intact all come from specialized fields of study which have next to nothing to do with the genetic history of fauna and flora on planet Earth.

Instead, it is the natural curiosity of a person regardless of their specific field of study that allows them to continue asking questions and looking for answers about the universe, and this curiosity blooms most within the scientifically literate. These are not simple concepts that can be understood without questioning the basis for any given answers, and even if you may have a talent for understanding science in general, you must use citations and working theories to explain an idea. That is true of all fields of science, and simply, you have not done that at all. Your claims rest entirely on the idea that you think you know something others don't, and that knowledgeable people will come to corroborate evidence at your behest.

To attack the intelligence of those who do not understand the subject matter for which you are attempting to make new claims of, is entirely contrary to the spirit of making such claims in the first place. Are you trying to help the community by providing information or ideas, or are you trying to shame everyone who does not see certain aspects of the universe in the same way that you do? Nobody is attempting to start a sour discussion with you - from the beginning, I asked for you to cite a source for a claim and you absolutely ignored it. Now, I'm a nice guy, but even I can see that you do not wish to have a fair conversation and exchange of ideas, as Novitiate pointed out. Please, nobody is asking you to write a bibliography; people are asking you to make at least some effort to show your work, so it can be incorporated into other people's understanding of the universe.

There is no value in using science to boost your own self-image; science exists to help humanity understand and communicate how the universe works. So, help us understand what you are trying to say.

Ok. I understand you...you are right. I will insert sources but I need time because I have written everithing with my pencil on my agenda and it is a big job to find everithing but I would like to say that if you made the right research you will find by yourself that it will be easy. This is Science also...to be stimulated to find a new view. At the end you cannot study correctly DNA without a big knowledge in Fisic and Chemestry so I hope I am asking in you with these simple words about what are my fields of knowledge.

Dna built proteins in the same geometric way in wich the Sun flow around Galaxy Center with a specific proportion which is created by Jupiter Gravity and from gravity forces from other Planets in minor way and from other galaxies around here in a little way. Everything is connected But Universities teach division. I am graduated,  i know how University works... 

I have studied elettronics and Agronomy...in Italy is requested to be able in all the scientific subjects to do it in a deep way. Universe is a big connection of elettromagnetical fields and gravital forces...like a cell where the Center, the Dna, follow basically the rue of Universe and for this reason is a Universal language. I am saying that when Finally researcher will find fossil life on Mars dept we will find the same dna structure that has possibility to code also here on hearth. A few days ago was discovered a new Virus with unknown dna but with the same language of our. From where it is from? I know evolution and in this case I think that it Came from space because Virus does not need to breath and when they are off they are liKe minerals Usually protection by a strong capsid that cab easly resist to a intergalactic travel in the Hearth of comets. This is the most probably explanation but scientific community will never allow it. In this case the scientific subject of probability will be not taken in consideration.

So I will explain everithing as you are asking to me and I will do but I need time.

Enjoy Universe and sorry if sometimes my words should seems hard but I was attacked for my knowledge without possibility to ask something to me in a positive way. Are you agree? I did not found curiosity in Novitiate message...

Basically I have not necessity to share secrets of Universe but I would like to give you a little Pull that is under the eyes of everyone one and that nobody see: Moon and Sun coronal surface rotates on itselves in the same time? Coincidence? The Earth core of the Sun rotates in 7 days, a week, it was Discovered by Sumerians who intented 7 days week after Egiptian strange calendars. The pulsing centre of the Sun is now visibile in its nature because Solar activity Smack down. If you observe Goes 16 graphics you will notice that it Signal Pulse in 24 hours. Circadian biological ritm follow  this patterns. You can check everithing by yourselves just on Wikipedia and here.

I think that Basical research from our planet is really important and we do not need othere Planets where to live. We can just Save this beautiful place because in Italy we know what is Beauty and biodiversity and I hope you will Came to live one year here...later my words will be more Clear for you.

Write you soon,  sorry for language mistakes

Its time to open our eyes. There are to much coincidence and if you are patente I can explain everithing with sources...Perhaps I am a doctor, I know the scientific world but I know also how a simple subject like Agronomy was complicated by scientific world just to create a business with Chemestry. ..

Are you sure that scientific community want that everyone know the real truth? Are we sure that scientific community is directed to the truth by their respective leader? Are we sure that Scientific community is not directed to business? Me not.

So I ask to who want to listen to open eyes about what is really our world now and what we are now livving. For example The world is on alarm for a cold and does not see that problem is pm 2.5 pollution  health damage (i can prove also this but is off topic - Wuhan has one of the biggest pollution problem in the world and the Virus destroys the same cells damaged by pm2.5 Has a Scientific doctor sayid this? No...why?)

Write you soon...

Thanks for reading 

Edited by Michele

On 2/18/2020 at 11:17 PM, Christopher S. said:

You also ignored my request to state the basis for the claim here:

If it will evolve in Hypernovae or Supernova we do not have enough helio-magnetic field to reflect cosmic rays from that area.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gum_Nebula

This Supernova was maybe one of the biggest of recent Human age, for sure the biggest in last 41k of years

Now cosmic rays reaching hearth are getting on a record, and we receive only the space noiseground...immagine if a Supernova near us explodes!

Extra reading 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.it/amp/2017/04/24/la-fine-del-mondo-ce-gia-stata-la-scoperta-dei-ricercatori-del_a_22053221/

18 minutes ago, Michele said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gum_Nebula

This Supernova was maybe one of the biggest of recent Human age, for sure the biggest in last 41k of years

Now cosmic rays reaching hearth are getting on a record, and we receive only the space noiseground...immagine if a Supernova near us explodes!

Extra reading 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.it/amp/2017/04/24/la-fine-del-mondo-ce-gia-stata-la-scoperta-dei-ricercatori-del_a_22053221/

This article says nothing about the danger of the cosmic rays emitted, or correlation to a weak solar cycle. Moreover, you originally posted that comment as a reply to the original topic, which itself was more or less an attempt at fearmongering without scientific basis. It also does not state that it was the largest we have seen in history, or really any timeframe.

There is significant difference between a cultural effect of astronomical events, and a measurable, detrimental effect on life on Earth. One is a piece of a cultures history, and the other is a life changing, extinction-level event. Take note of the original post and topic of this thread we are commenting in, as what you are saying does not align with what that person was saying.

Ultimately, there is very likely no danger in our lifetimes of any such events, and thus, we should focus more on imperative, known issues on the planet, rather than dreaming of some otherwordly source of gloom and doom.

Sorry but correlation of increasing of cosmic rays and a weak solar cycle are much more than evident for scientific community. At what level  I have to explain sorry? You did not know what was a cosmic ray...Sorry you do not have scientific basis to understand and I am in difficult tu explain here please http://cosmicrays.oulu.fi

What about Sun Moon and Hwrth rotating period? Do not you see the Beauty? Let study Universe if you want to know as I did and please answer in a Scientific way and notsayin false.

It is Incredible that you want sources but you do not know anything deep about magnetism of Planets. I cannot explain everithing if bases are missing. 

Our electromagnetic field stops cosmic rays wit the Sun one. I have never sayd that cosmic rays are dangerous for life but they changes life at DNA level in a way that is still not well studied. Deposit of rest of cosmic rays in the padt was big in low magnetism period during inversion or deflection of electro-magnetic field. Our electromagnetic field is created by Sun to..I do not want to write a statement on THis.  Everyone in this fields knows that solar wind and cosmic rays percentage on hearth are correlated. I think that this noise that you are making is just to destroy real theories that you do not know should be Public. No problem  my friend, i take my knowledge for me (for now) and you have to know that ssually when electromagnetic field crack deep each 41000 years a supervulcano explodes and the most interested one  at moment should be yellowstone with its 650k years of rithm. 

I am bored to reply you because I am supposition that you don't want to leave something but just to make noise. What you reply has no scientific sense, you do not know that cosmic rays and solar magnetism are connected and this is real Incredible because you are surfing on this specific site to find information. You just attack what is scientifically accepted from time...Cosmic rays are able to dissolve ice because on Poles they Fall down to ground much more and they make the troposhere hotter and they should be reAlly energetic. You do not have any scientific knowledge about this, I do not Understand what you want that I write. Your is noise, mine is Science...sorry

Neandhertal man start to disappear 40k years ago after a inversion of poles and contemporary explosion of Campi flegrei Caldera. Human specie rise estinction on a supervulcano event occourred in Indonesia about 80k of years ago during a Pole inversion wich is probably connected to Solar magnetic Silence and to other factor of Universe generated probably by congiunction of planet. I do not want that you believe my knowledge, I found this source at an exexpositionposition in Milan. From the event of 80k of years ago just 16 human families survived and it is proved by genetic study on Mithocondrial Dna.

I am tried to write...When I write here I think that elementar things are known...

THE Artist..where are you? It were nice to share knowledge with you :)

17 hours ago, Michele said:

I am bored to reply you because I am supposition that you don't want to leave something but just to make noise. What you reply has no scientific sense, you do not know that cosmic rays and solar magnetism are connected and this is real Incredible because you are surfing on this specific site to find information. You just attack what is scientifically accepted from time...Cosmic rays are able to dissolve ice because on Poles they Fall down to ground much more and they make the troposhere hotter and they should be reAlly energetic. You do not have any scientific knowledge about this, I do not Understand what you want that I write. Your is noise, mine is Science...sorry

It is unfortunate that you have retreated to your earlier stance of attacking the knowledge of people refuting the basis of claims you have made, and that you no longer wish to have a constructive conversation.

But what do you want to know sorry? There is a Scientific evidence that low solar magnetism increase cosmic rays arriving on our ionosphere...What have I to explain? How an electromagnetic field works and what is a proton? 

Edited by Michele
  • Dislike 1

19 hours ago, Michele said:

Sorry but correlation of increasing of cosmic rays and a weak solar cycle are much more than evident for scientific community. At what level  I have to explain sorry? You did not know what was a cosmic ray...Sorry you do not have scientific basis to understand and I am in difficult tu explain here please http://cosmicrays.oulu.fi

What about Sun Moon and Hwrth rotating period? Do not you see the Beauty? Let study Universe if you want to know as I did and please answer in a Scientific way and notsayin false.

It is Incredible that you want sources but you do not know anything deep about magnetism of Planets. I cannot explain everithing if bases are missing. 

Our electromagnetic field stops cosmic rays wit the Sun one. I have never sayd that cosmic rays are dangerous for life but they changes life at DNA level in a way that is still not well studied. Deposit of rest of cosmic rays in the padt was big in low magnetism period during inversion or deflection of electro-magnetic field. Our electromagnetic field is created by Sun to..I do not want to write a statement on THis.  Everyone in this fields knows that solar wind and cosmic rays percentage on hearth are correlated. I think that this noise that you are making is just to destroy real theories that you do not know should be Public. No problem  my friend, i take my knowledge for me (for now) and you have to know that ssually when electromagnetic field crack deep each 41000 years a supervulcano explodes and the most interested one  at moment should be yellowstone with its 650k years of rithm. 

Neandhertal man start to disappear 40k years ago after a inversion of poles and contemporary explosion of Campi flegrei Caldera. Human specie rise estinction on a supervulcano event occourred in Indonesia about 80k of years ago during a Pole inversion wich is probably connected to Solar magnetic Silence and to other factor of Universe generated probably by congiunction of planet. I do not want that you believe my knowledge, I found this source at an exexpositionposition in Milan. From the event of 80k of years ago just 16 human families survived and it is proved by genetic study on Mithocondrial Dna.

I am tried to write...When I write here I think that elementar things are known...

THE Artist..where are you? It were nice to share knowledge with you :)

Michelle, I’ve been in conversation for many years with people that believe they know everything because science says it. If it weren’t for the great thinkers thinking outside the box we would not know half of what we think we know in the science community. I have seen claims both on your end and Christopher’s end and both are based on speculation of what we think we know. Knowledge is always evolving. Unfortunately the scientific community is political and there seems to be a not going against the grain until you can mathematically prove a claim. Even then, it’s all up for discussion. Never should a discussion of knowledge get to a point of cutting each other’s intellect and that’s exactly what happens when dealing with certain personalities in the science community. The experience is disheartening when trying to hold an intellectual conversation. Keep thinking outside the box as you know what you know and do not need another’s approval. I appreciate everyone’s insight on this forum and believe if people were nicer to each other even with a difference of opinion it opens up great dialogue to learn more. In order to be a good teacher you have to be a student also. A lot of times these personalities do not want to learn anything new. They stick with the peer political groups and regurgitate the old ways of thinking which again is disheartening but until people like you prove them wrong it’s the same ole same ole conversations of prove it with citations. Many scientific papers written a decade ago have evolved so I don’t see the need in citing when knowledge evolves with man and with time. Just wanted to say again I appreciate your thinking. I’m not looking for any discourse as the Universe is far more magical than a narrow mind can understand. We can clearly observe the archetypal world is a language of its own within the symbolism of patterns from the cosmos. Meaning we all speak the same language but we have yet to understand the meanings. Until then, it’s a language of circle jerks. Kindness goes along way when trying to understand one another and how we perceive the light of the cosmos and so one last time I say to you thank you for being brave and assertive with your position. ✌🏼 ❤️ 

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Jenn said:

Unfortunately the scientific community is political and there seems to be a not going against the grain until you can mathematically prove a claim. Even then, it’s all up for discussion. Never should a discussion of knowledge get to a point of cutting each other’s intellect and that’s exactly what happens when dealing with certain personalities in the science community. 

I'll point out that I don't need mathematical proof of claims, just a logical basis for them. If you know something that I don't, instead of leveraging it to "win" in a needless argument, please educate me about it. Nobody curious about the universe should take what they read at face value, right? Also, the discussion isn't about knowledge, at least not on my part. I wish to understand things, especially things other people might be more educated about. There is an unnecessary personal barrier between my understanding of what this person is telling me, and that person showing me some substance of basis that would bring me to such an understanding.

The scientific community is explicitly not political. It is fundamentally scientific. Science is science, and science knows what it's about. In order to present ideas that are irrefutable and completely free of speculation, it is often necessary to explain the basis for such ideas. That isn't possible with Michele, as she has resorted to disrespectful posts, which unfortunately you call "brave and assertive." Clearly, there is nothing constructive to discuss when the scientific substance of discussion is discarded and then replaced with blatantly arrogant attacks. If it is truly offensive to you that I disbelieve what you are telling me, and you see my questioning as "political", then let's just not have discourse. Don't come at me like I'm talking down to you or anybody here - act fairly and respectfully, and show some civility for crying out loud.

• Like 1

This has been a difficult series of posts.  At times Michele's syntax is difficulty to unravel.  The thoughts come from many directions and the connecting threads often are not apparent.  I'm not an astrophysicist, just a simple neurologist with a background in electrical engineering and a MA in English Literature... looking to comprehend and explore the universe around me. I am more than willing to acknowledge my limitations.  Despite these difficulties, I have strained to follow these posts and unravel the content.  I have failed to find value here, except Christopher S's openness and generous willingness to engage in an honest dialogue.  Wishing all god speed and "A Roaring Borealis."  --ejd

Edited by The Novitiate
  • Thanks 1

Wow. A neurologist that knows electricity! We could speak about a lot of topics because I Have a big theory about multiple sclerosis, electromagnetic fields and Herpes zoster...but in other topics! I write here because I think that herpes zoster is influenced by solar radiance but this is just a my idea and I do not want to open any discussion...Freedom is that everyone can believe everithing, but Truth is only one. But should be interesting to watch how varicella epidemy move during solar minimum. 

Sorry if you feel me hard with my words. The bad discussion just borned because I did not put bibliography about correlation between solar radiance and cosmic rays radiance on hearth surface but this connection, as I Said, is verified and it was asked to me several time just to put my words in a nebula of confusion. Also University of California is making a lot of study about cosmic rays with cosmic ballons establishing that they are increasing in percentage during absence of solar fare by solar holes.

For other theories I have garphs that could change view of interations between planet in solar system. It is under eyes of everyone but nobody watch or nobody writes about.

What have I to write? 

Ok. I  think I know some secret of Universe because I decifrated them. You can believe or not, this is not going to influence my life. Some secrets are beautiful and dangerous, like when Einstein discovered how to use power of light and power of materia and world Fall in scare by nuclear bombs...

If it has to be my knowledge will be for a Bright future of humanity and not to find a way to built plasma Guns. 

From two years I also have collected data from here (.http://sosrff.tsu.ru/) I have screenshots of event that does not have a world Public database. I have seen when last April graphics were changed to obscure the truth about an incredible and strong signal coming to us during a moment where ecliptic plane of our galaxy center where inli e with us. I have seen and I have the two Picture of the same day because that graphics were changed but in a bad way and with the refreshing of the Page the real one was shown.  Something special is happening now at our solar system, I feel it and I collect scientific data that maybe no one is observing and connecting. Perhaps writing in English difficults topics is difficult for me. I am italian and I can use much more words and my way to write to be understanded...

Big Signals are arriving maybe from the Galaxy Center.  You can see peaks also on graphics today in the linnk. It is the Green one of 2 days ago. 

I cannot put my external Pictures here or everithing should be easier for me to explain..

I do not want to be bad with my words...but I do not have time to explain Basic knowledge...sorry

Edited by Michele
Mistakes
  • Dislike 1

I hope that people will open eyes about real sciences in general. Science is often and probably corrupted by power. Italy is under attack by disknowledge about a Virus who is called like the Solar Corona. I know what is happening and I will defend my nation from people who do disinformation with real information. I have references in my research that and I am not forced to put them here. This is a forum about Universe...This is not a Scientific pubblicatIon site. If you do not believe what I write you can make your research and destroy my hypothesis. Asking to delete this topix is like to try to put a stop at my words that respect everyone and my idea.

I have not disrespected Anyone...There is nothing to close. Knowledge is knowledge. If you do not believe what I write find something to destroy my hypothesis and I will be happy to modify my idea and to learn something new.