Planetary Clocking, Round2; Cracking the Code

theartist

In this thread, I wish to reveal some more information I just uncovered.  Out of sheer excitement, I wish to present this here and now.  Even now, I'm currently in the process of assembling something to reveal here, so I plan to be updating this post.

I present the evidence here, in a new light of understanding, but for now, this is VERY VERY PRELIMINARY, requiring critical scrutiny as to its merits.  The evidence and ideas presented here will or will not eventually stand the test of validity.  If the ideas shown here are proven meritorious, then the eventual implications on Space Weather Forecasting, going forward into the future, could be enormous.

(Note, clicking on the following graphs may provide a sharper image.)

1349666619_Positionsonrecentaagraph.thumb.png.a80cd7bf487c0b254f05e00e2e7340bf.png

2.thumb.png.77c9da225d608bf0335abd54cd2576ad.png

11.thumb.png.ad9af4b363f2c67fc0aac0f24f5a5c78.png

Note, Position 11 and Position 2 involve a Jupiter/Uranus superior conjunction.  The multi-month setup of Position 11 resulted in a large modulation of cosmic ray flux, as discussed in the thread titled, Stochastic influence on solar cycle activity: planetary clocking?.

Edited by theartist

This is very interesting. I know this is a hypothetical issue, but would sunspots in general still be caused by the field lines being twisted up as is believed now? Or would that not apply any longer? And if so, would that mean that some stars might not even have sunspots? I ask because some stars are very peculiar, they have sunspots in locations that our sun does not. There is a star which has spots at the pole that is visible to us, obviously not sure if they are on the pole facing away. Then there are stars like this monster linked below, which has spots at the equator AND the poles. If clocking applies, do you think other star partners could influence it? Because Zeta Andromedae has a star with inclination at the north polar region which could be causing that sunspot. It also has two partners which are respectively near the equator.

https://cosmosmagazine.com/space/starspots-seen-zeta-andromedae

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Covert Goat said:

I know this is a hypothetical issue, but would sunspots in general still be caused by the field lines being twisted up as is believed now? Or would that not apply any longer?

Well, I don't think the idea of twisted 'flux tubes' (if that is what you are referring to) needs to be abandoned.  The question is as to why spots periodically manifest in a cyclical manner, beyond 'random walk'.  The periodicity aligns with cyclical power density of planetary clocking.  The recent paper on tidal pull (A Model of a Tidally Synchronized Solar Dynamo) conveyed that Tayler instability from planetary gravitational pull provides significant enough perturbation.  However, if planetary clocking has significant direct influence on the manifestation of solar activity, there likely is a more intricate physical mechanism affecting spot manifestation (from which they they have buoyantly conveyed to the photosphere from the tacholine) and geomagnetic storm activity than just a tidal/gravitational pull of the planets, or it would have already been figured out by now. 🤓😄   

The other stuff you mention about the stars is very interesting, and will take me some time to look into it.  Thanks.  A 'Cameron Bridges' mentioned a reference (on this thread, Stochastic influence on solar cycle activity: planetary clocking?) suggesting influence from other stars.  And then there was the @Birkeland2nd twitter feed suggesting galactic magnetic fields (pointed to in the opening of this thread,  Heliosphere Bubble Resonation).    But before chasing galactic (major perturbations exterior to our solar system) theories, I suspect that planetary clocking as a direct influence has not been explored sufficiently.  But your referenced star idea sheds new light.

5 hours ago, Covert Goat said:

field lines being twisted up as is believed now

You might be referring to the magnetic fields getting twisted by differential rotation at the tacholine, i.e., the omega-effect (thus creating the flux tubes), that are then buoyantly conveyed to the surface by convection.  That is the general view, but theories on the solar dynamo process are fair game, since it is not completely settled.

I'm going to quickly drop some imagery here.  There is A LOT that can be said about it, and I'm not doing it justice by just dropping these photos, but for now, I'll let it germinate with you.  I think NASA spending just a tiny smidgen of their budget toward this line of research could open up some new vistas.

See the 'sunspots' all over the place on this inner 'sun' in this photo:

386546296_ScreenShot2019-09-13at9_32_04AM.png.15365aa5ab624e40f51366a1f865c88b.png

See the sunspot at the north pole in this next figure? A polar coronal hole?

1083033967_ScreenShot2019-09-13at9_32_39AM.thumb.png.ee400f616f8b9140469c01fd8e30f95b.png

Howabout this 'solar wind spray' in this next depiction?:

628331237_solarwindspray.gif.dbc8309e89d6017241045f4a4e6d3c71.gif

(Source of imagery: Spinning Plasma Ball Experiment)

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 9.33.08 AM.png

It has been discovered that the planets have plasma dust rings following them in their orbit, which would factor into the planetary interaction with the heliospheric current sheet.

Edited by theartist

What I'm possibly showing in this thread is that there are large geomagnetic disturbances related to planetary positioning, apart from tidal pull of sunspots, because these geomagnetic disturbances are occurring even as the sunspot activity is waning; planetary electrical/magnetic influence (including suppression, as well as accentuating) of the sun's magnetic fields and the heliospheric current sheet comes to the forefront.

Edited by theartist

Responding with the first section regarding the magnetic field and will finish the other part at lunch later. Here is a PowerPoint slide from a nasa presentation on the sun and the “11 year cycle” and the field twisting itself up, thereby creating sunspots.

The last time I mentioned the “sun” and “birkeland” in the same sentence I got insulted and roasted out, it was on reddit of course. I’ll check that stuff out, thanks. I’ve been pondering if there could perhaps be some “resistance” effect played by the planets on the current sheath.

EE592909-0897-473A-842B-EBF0BEEEE58E.jpeg