Why closing down the question of two-objects-hitting-the-sun-and-bounced-back-into-space

Morsare

Hi im new to this forum and id really like to know why you close down this question?

i might be out of my reach, but so far there is no answer that can decide what the photos are showing…

ive been following this site for a while without posting, and i find it odd Spacewheater live Close this section without letting people discuss the mather of the question??

ive also been looking at the obeservatory Pictures but couldn´t conclude the timeframe of the photos…

Maybe i dont have the full  scenerypicture, but it isnt answered as a plane. And i still would like to know the source of Bounce. until the vector of photo and airplane directory is established atleast i remain curios of the origin of the Bounce??  

It was closed because the answer was found. There was no evidence of anything that hit the sun, all satellites observing the sun confirmed that. The gif animation showed a clear airplane passing through that caused nothing more of a reflection. Case closed and thus also the topic.

ps: because there was no solar event, it was an off-topic discussion and not space weather related. We like things to be in the space weather subject.

some extra information: in the past we’ve seen comets plunging to the Sun. when a comet nears the sun it gets brighter and this happens in a period of multiple days as it gets closer to the sun. It happens rarely that a comet gets bright enough to be seen from Earth in broad daylight. The magnitude (brightness) is too weak. If a comet is on collision course with the sun, it would be vaporised even before it hits the surface because the atmosphere of the sun is much much much hotter than the surface.

545C85D7-7756-4C9E-B6F7-A1EB20C481C3.gifas you can see at the timeframe this comet (which looks bright but was invisible to naked eye from Earth) had a close passage around the Sun and that took a day to complete the passage.

This detail of SDO shows what happens with close comets:

https://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/mov/depot/lovejoy/movies/comet-2_171.gif 

Hi, Do you believe that an airplane in the heights of 11 km can "apparently" move fast like that ? or even took a U-turn in this speed? we see airplanes flying and they merely move " apparently" few centimeters in the sky each minute. 

Is there any other explanation?

Archived