Gran llamarada solar el próximo 8 de marzo

Hello. I do not speak your language but I think I got a good understanding of your question by using Google Translate. You are asking about a prediction done about a large solar flare taking place this coming 18 March.

I can assure you that this is total nonsense. Solar flares can not be predicted in advance first of all. Secondly, we are close to solar minimum and that means sunspot regions and solar flares are very rare. The source of your information should not  be trusted.

Indeed the NOAA SWPC forecasts Kp5 for that date due to a recurring coronal hole solar wind stream but Kp5 is just a minor G1 geomagnetic storm. The articles predict almost ''end of the world'' like geomagnetic consequences but G1 geomagnetic storms are common events. Coronal holes also have nothing to do with solar flares of course.

23 uren geleden, Mary Carmen Gomez Ramos zei:

Pir eso mi pregunta soy una aficionada y sin conocimientos hago un seguimiento de la actividad del sol, como veo que hay una nueva mancha solar pensé que se referían las predicciones a esa región 2701 

Sunspot region 2701 has already decayed but it was way too small and not complex enough to produce a large solar flare. Even so, we are close to solar minimum which means sunspots and solar flares are very rare. To top it all of, solar flares can not be predicted in advance.

Archived