Physical Symptoms

Guest HERREROS

Guest HERREROS

When solar flares occur affect humans?, what symptoms?

Because today I feel particularly strange...my ears are buzzing and the heart beats stronger!

Thanks

There are no physical symptoms related to solar flares. There were no flares today, by the way.

The symptoms you describe resemble those of a blood pressure increase. If at any time your consciousness or your mental state appear to fluctuate, please contact your physician as soon as possible.

As with Occam's razor, the most simple explanation is generaly the best. Consult your doctor if any doubt persist.

Guest jkk.savoirfaire@gmai

We may not have had a solar flare but we are awaiting the impact from not only the CME (from late 7/28 EST) as well as the effects from the Coronal "Hole".  I myself have been asking family members for the last couple of days if they have been experiencing pressure in their ears (sort of like when you are flying in an airplane).  I am also experiencing bizarre ringing in my ears.  I have NEVER experienced anything like this before (well, prior to the past few months).  This past few days in particular I have had an awful headache, the ringing in the ears, anxiety (out of the blue) and the ear pressure.  I have no idea what is causing this...I just know this is NOT normal for me.  Here is something I found on the physical effects from a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME):

Psychological effects of CMEs (coronal mass ejections) are typically short lived and include headache, palpitations, mood swings, and feeling generally unwell. Chaotic or confused thinking, and erratic behaviors also increase.Sep 15, 2014

Solar eruptions throw 10 billion kilograms, or 22 billion pounds, of solar plasma into space. If that number is hard to grasp, just think of it as ginormous. One to three flares are a daily occurrence on the sun but the waves of charged particles do not always visit our planet. Those that do reach us are both beauty and a possible beast.

Particles from CMEs get “caught” in the Earth’s web of magnetic field lines and collide with gas atoms in the atmosphere. The result is the colorful chimera we call an Aurora, or northern lights. While human ancestors likely enjoyed those tapestries of color, and may have had mood swings from solar flares, they did not have to worry about the storms messing with satellites and power grids, as we do.

Read more at http://www.commdiginews.com/health-science/health/the-impact-of-solar-flares-on-the-human-mood-and-psyche-25963/#br2KPwSHt98C9me9.99

Guest EI2KK

The air pressure here on the Earth is ~1000hPa.. what one can experience in airplane is the difference in pressure by tens/hundrets of hPa...

The Solar Wind dynamic presure is from a few up to 200 nPa... eaven if it could cause changes to air pressure on the Earth, the changes were to small to cause airplane-like effect..

11 hours ago, jkk.savoirfaire@gmai said:

We may not have had a solar flare but we are awaiting the impact from not only the CME (from late 7/28 EST) as well as the effects from the Coronal "Hole".  I myself have been asking family members for the last couple of days if they have been experiencing pressure in their ears (sort of like when you are flying in an airplane).  I am also experiencing bizarre ringing in my ears.  I have NEVER experienced anything like this before (well, prior to the past few months).  This past few days in particular I have had an awful headache, the ringing in the ears, anxiety (out of the blue) and the ear pressure.  I have no idea what is causing this...I just know this is NOT normal for me.  Here is something I found on the physical effects from a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME):

Psychological effects of CMEs (coronal mass ejections) are typically short lived and include headache, palpitations, mood swings, and feeling generally unwell. Chaotic or confused thinking, and erratic behaviors also increase.Sep 15, 2014

Solar eruptions throw 10 billion kilograms, or 22 billion pounds, of solar plasma into space. If that number is hard to grasp, just think of it as ginormous. One to three flares are a daily occurrence on the sun but the waves of charged particles do not always visit our planet. Those that do reach us are both beauty and a possible beast.

Particles from CMEs get “caught” in the Earth’s web of magnetic field lines and collide with gas atoms in the atmosphere. The result is the colorful chimera we call an Aurora, or northern lights. While human ancestors likely enjoyed those tapestries of color, and may have had mood swings from solar flares, they did not have to worry about the storms messing with satellites and power grids, as we do.

Read more at http://www.commdiginews.com/health-science/health/the-impact-of-solar-flares-on-the-human-mood-and-psyche-25963/#br2KPwSHt98C9me9.99

Hey there.

Your source's source is a 404. Sorry, but I call that a bad source.

Maxime

Add-on : 

It also appears that the original source is a pretty bad one, of false-science believers and alarmists. That can be read here : http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/

The original source being down, it now refers to this very doubtful website : http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/

I'm sorry, but this doesn't prove, at all, the like between solar flares and human biology. Now that I have made my point, I will let OP decide for himself what he wants to believe.

There is no solid scientific evidence to support that there is a connection between space weather and our health. Any symptoms you might experience are very likely not related to space weather. Consult a doctor if you are having serious health problems.

Also not totally unimportant, there haven't been any solar flares the past few days either as you can see here and in our archive. https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity/solar-flares

Archived