Magnetometer data plots

Acidus

Hi, I really like the feature you guys put on the kiruna magnetogram and i was wondering if you guys could do the same to the other plots? I've experienced that the Kiruna magnetogram really isn't such a good indicator for people living around the high-middle to low-high latitudes and it's usually best to locate the magnetometer closest to you, so i was wondering if you could add data plots to the other magnetograms as well ^^ Really love your site and the latest improvements, keep the good work going! :D

Thanks for your suggestion. 

In Belgium/Netherlands we do use Kiruna very much when it comes to hunting down the aurora at our lower Middle Latitude. It is indeed a fact that more close or nearby magnetometers are way better. The most popular in Europe is the Kiruna and the Mkstackplot, we now only did the Kiruna plot and not mkstackplot because the last one has closed data access. If you look for more nearby magnetometers, the sam network may be ideal but looks like that isn't that much up to date anymore.

Archived